Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tired of being pregnant - 32 wks.

Well I am tired of being pregnant and I am tired of all the drama that comes with it. There is some "shower" drama. At this point, I don't even want a shower.

Although not sure what choice I will make about delivery (natural or C-section), I am sure that either way - I want no family there. In fact, some people will be lucky if they are even told I am labor. If it is a C-section, only hubby can be there anyway. At this point, I not sure I even want people to be in the lobby.

Seems my parents activities are more important than their grandchild - that's fine - at this point, they can come or not come.

I am to the point of just doing everything else myself. I am not sure I ever want to go through this again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hang in there kiddo. It will all be over soon and then the REAL fun will begin!