Thursday, June 22, 2006

2 Months- Belated upload


I had this picture taken at 9.5 weeks. Peanut will be 13 weeks on Monday - wow - time has just flown. His little face has matured so much in the past 3 months.

I am so sad to see my little one disappear every day as he changes into a "BABY". Soon he will be a toddler and so on...part of me wishes to keep him this way forever. His daddy is very excited to see him grow.

I am not sure where he got all that red hair! Some days it looks more blonde than red. I had reddish hair when I was born, but as it grew in- it turned blonde. We shall see what the little man's turn out to be....

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is beautiful! They do grow way too fast, but it becomes even neater when they really start to interact with you and try to communicate back. At one point as a baby after Zoe went completely bald her tiny hairs seemed to have a reddish tint, but now it is totally dark with reddish, blonde highlights. Brody on the other hand had very dark hair as an infant that got lighter. When it is short it looks more of a dirty blonde, but when it is overgrown it definitely looks red. Funny that neither of my kids have the flaming red hair considering my genes. I guess Fred and his mediterranean roots have all the power, lol!