Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Half a year is already gone...


Boo is 6 months old today! I stopped taking the pill back in 2001. It would not be until June 2004 that I would learn that I had PCOS. I would have to use fertility drugs.

I got pregnant in October 2004, but on Thanksgiving started to bleed...I had an ectopic pregnancy. - 5 ultrasounds and 2 shots of methotrexate-It would not be until January 2005 that the pregnancy would officially end. I still cry.

I had just gotten a new job when we learned we were pregnant again (Clomid 150mg/Metformin 2000mg). I worried for the next 8 months about everything.

Boo was early by almost 4 weeks, but he came into the world a healthy little man.

I can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings and the rest of our lives.

Mommy loves you so very much little man!

1 comment:

raj said...

Hi everyone, you're aware of the recent news regarding Avandia and heart attack risk. But did you know it also increases the risk of bone fracture? That's according to an article by Dr. Nancy Dunne. She says improving the composition of your diet, getting more exercise and controlling chronic stress can go a long ways toward solving your insulin resistance problems. She describes how to use diet, exercise and stress management in her PCOS diet book.