Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Count to 23 - I was tagged

I was tagged....

January 30, 2006 - "I had gotten dry sockets in both of the teeth."
I wrote this blog as a follow up to my first ever root canal. I have the most sensitive teeth (several DDS have said so) and hard to numb - so I need several shots, gas and more recently have been getting valium to get any dental work. But I was pregnant this time and could not get gas or even take Advil. It turned out OK - not pleasant, but not the end of the world

Actually right now I am having the worst toothaches (MAYBE WORSE THAN THE DRY SOCKETS) - I pray its not an abscessed tooth - but merely a reaction from all the sinus/cold stuff that Boo and I have been dealing with for the last 2 weeks. Dr. Oracle was sick but got over it by staying home from work 1 day - I am still dealing with it and throbbing pain in the left hand side of my face. I am now on antibiotics to get rid of any infection - but yesterday was so bad, I went to the ladies room and cried a little.



For those who I have not tagged and you want to play along


THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

No comments: