Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rash Rash Rash

Well, I am at the end of a 4 weeks outbreak of whatever the heck I have. Could it be Still's Disease or do I have Celiacs Disease - hopefully we will know soon. The vampires at the dr's office took 9 - yes 9 VILES of blood on Monday to run a bunch more tests on me. I am back on Prednisone (so much for the diet) for a few weeks to get this outbreak under control. The joint pain was much better after about 3 days, but I still have a lovely red rash covering about 50% of my body. This time the arms and back itched like no tomorrow - that only happened the 1st outbreak. The 2nd one (4 wks after little man arrived) didn't itch at all, but the joint pain was worse.

There have been several nights the last few weeks were I have been nothing but miserable- pins and needles - like my skin is going to crawl off. That's better now, so I am in a better mood! Dr Oracle has to help out more when I am in an outbreak because my wrists/fingers/hands don't move as well...I am too young to feel this $#*@ old!

No comments: