Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Laugh out Loud

On August 14 - A gave Nain a little giggle. I missed it and was so very sad...well August 17 - I got rewarded!

Oracle and I were having some Maggie Moo's and A started giving daddy eyebrows and smiling - pretty much saying "give me some daddy - you know you want to do that" ...of course no ice cream for little man...BUT

I made a little face and he starts LAUGHING! I made faces and he laughed for a good 5 minutes. I have not been able to get him to repeat it yet though...

3 comments:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

It is one of the sweetest sounds you can hear.

HUGS

CurvyDiva said...

I keep trying to get him to do it again. I wish I had taped it - next time I will...it was so awesome!

Heather said...

I remember when mine both did their first giggles. It really is one of the most precious sounds. We were able to video record one of Zoe's early laughing spells, brings tears to my eyes when I watch it.