Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just being...

I seem to get a touch of the melancholy several times a year. Lately, I have been BORED at work so I have a lot of time to think about my life. I have my son (which I thank God for everyday) and my husband (God gets props for him too), but I don't seem to have that spark that I once had.

I am not sure if its because I have not acted in many years or what - but I just feel like I am existing.. I can't say its worse since A was born, just different. I mean now some one really needs me - so that's a different feeling. I am so happy to be a mommy, I love A and my time with him never seems to be enough - but there is still something missing

Maybe once I get the house in order and M starts the new job (and I see that is a good move) I will feel better.

No comments: