Friday, July 28, 2006

Not a SAHM

As we start to enter the days where "A" is more aware - I begin to feel even more guilty that I work 40 hrs a week and with the Still's acting up right now - don't seem to have a lot of energy to really "play" with him, cook dinner and pay attention to Bailey, Jasper and Daddy. I read this post - and am feeling a little better- even though its aimed at older children.

I totally agree - I don't remember my mom doing a lot with me. I am an only child and I learned to entertain myself. My dolls all had voices and personalities, I would read, and just do my own thing. I could spend the night away w/o being so attached to my parents. I hope to raise an intelligent, aware child - that loves and needs his mommy and daddy - just not be obsessed with us!

1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

You are a good mommy and providing so that A has a good life. You should be proud.

HUGS!