Monday, July 24, 2006

A Milestone week!


It seems A is having a Milestone week. On 7/20/06, he started to REALLY vocalize. He had been "talking" a lot, but it seems he really found his voice.

On 7/21/06 - he started to really lift his head for tummy time AND realized he could make himself roll over. He had been rolling over for about a month - but now I think he has learned what he needs to do to repeat the action - not just doing it by accident!

My baby is growing up so fast - time to start working on #2! (If my dreams and family dreams are accurate - it might be #2, #3 and #4! I had dreams of triplets, Aunt P had dreams of twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

A is ADORABLE! I love the pic..and is that red hair?

WTG on the milestones...enjoy each one, they happen so fast!

Good luck on trying for more.

HUGS!